Supply Chain Process Specialist – with Project management experience
We are currently looking for an experienced Supply Chain Process Specialist with project management background to Supply Chain – Business Support. Supply Chain has embarked on a change and growth journey with a clear goal to optimize the Order-to-cash process. This role will play an important part in optimizing Supply Chain working processes and connected IT-structure. In order to succeed in the role, we believe that you have extensive experience from driving complex projects in an agile manner and possess a deep understanding of how working processes and IT infrastructure are linked. We offer a varied role with a great opportunity of professional development.
Your main duties will be to:
- Drive and contribute to optimizing working routines within the Order-to-cash process with a focus on implementing standard scalable processes and with the aim of increasing customer satisfaction. This in collaboration with colleagues in the organisation (both within the Supply Chain organisation as well as with other stakeholders).
- Managing both operational and complex strategic projects in an agile way within Order-to-cash.
- Contribute to the operational platform for globalization of sales and go-to-market in close co-operation with stakeholders within Supply Chain, Business Areas and other relevant stakeholders.
- Educate and train the organisation (and relevant parts of the interfaces) within the scope of our responsibilities.
- Contribute to continuous improvements within the Supply Chain organisation with focus on increasing proactivity and eliminating root causes.
You will be part of a committed team and report to Director Business Support. The position is located in Solna, Gävle, Gruvön, Frövi or at any of our other sites in Sweden (Karlsborg or Skärblacka).
To succeed in the role as Supply Chain Process Specialist we want you to have:
- A university degree: preferably a Master of Science or Business Administration in Industrial economy, Logistics or Engineering.
- Documented experience from project management and from driving complex projects in an agile way, including project budget and resource responsibility.
- Experience in change management and indirect leadership.
- Deep understanding of the Order-to-cash process.
- Good understanding of how the working processes and the IT-infrastructure are linked.
- Previous experience of optimizing ERP-systems.
- Fluency in English is a requirement, both oral and written. Knowledge in Swedish is an advantage.
You possess a good analytical ability and can quickly adapt to new contexts. In order to succeed in the role, you are solution oriented with a demonstrated ability to execute. You also have very good communication skills and the ability to communicate in a cross-functional business environment. You are systematic and service minded with a business mindset. As a person, you have a good structure in your way of working, a strong drive and can demonstrate company core values at all times (Think new, Cooperate, Feel Responsibilty and Create value). Finally, you should enjoy an international setting and coordination between different functions.
If you want to know more about the position, please contact Johan Wallin - Director Business Support, email email@example.com or phone number: +46 70 795 1522.
For questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Tina Häll – HR Business Partner, Commercial. Email firstname.lastname@example.org phone number: +46 72 239 3681.
Welcome with your application at latest 2021-08-08.
Tänk om du kunde gå till jobbet och bidra till en hållbar framtid? Som en ledande leverantör av förnyelsebara material och smarta lösningar till förpackningar är det vårt sätt att utmana oss själva, våra kunder och alla sorters förpackningar för att främja en hållbar framtid. Vi har en informell, förbättringsinriktad företagskultur som uppmuntrar individen till att tänka nytt, samarbeta, ta ansvar och skapa värde. BillerudKorsnäs är ett internationellt företag med stark lokal förankring som utvecklas och växer. Vill du växa med oss och utmana konventionella förpackningar för en hållbar framtid?